Welcome to a new contest!
This month it is a joint contest with SnapDragon Snippets and SVG Attic, so that means you have even more files svg/sillouette files to choose from and create with to enter! We hope you will join with us and participate in this month’s “Anything Goes” contest. Here is my project to inspire to create with these files. Please stop by SnapDragon Snippits and SVG Attic blogs to see the rest of the files made and let them know how much you love their projects!
At first I started out taking pics with little crayon box, thought it was cute, but it didn’t give the whole look I wanted ..
So then I used a pot
and added another pinwheel!
So there is my bit of inspiration for the contest. This file is actually a patriotic pinwheel but I love summer colors and will keep them out for the entire summer so I didn’t go with the patriot theme. You have GOT to see that file though! It Rocks for a Pinwheel!
• Become a follower of SnapDragon Snippets‘ and SVG Attic‘s blogs.
• Create any type of project using at least one recognizable element from a SnapDragon Snippets or SVG Attic file.
• You have until Midnight CST on July 31, 2014. Designs submitted after the deadline will not be included in the judging.
• Submit your entry by clicking on the inLinkz button below. If you do not have a blog, you can also enter by posting a picture of your project on our SnapDragon Snippets or SVG Attic Facebook pages and state it is for the contest.
• Please only provide the link to your blog post itself and not your blog in general.
• You may enter as many times as you want for this contest.
• You may enter your project into as many different challenges as you want.
• Please include a link back to this contest post in your project’s blog post.
• Not a requirement, but we would love for you to “Like” SnapDragon Snippets and SVG Attic on Facebook if you haven’t already done so!
First Place: $25 Gift Certificate to SVG Attic
Second Place: $15 Gift Certificate to SVG Attic
Third Place: $10 Gift Certificate to SVG Attic
• Judging will be done by the Creative team members and Designers.
• Top 5 will be announced on August 3, 2014. From that point the fans choose the top 3! The pictures will be placed on Facebook and the three with the most “likes” will win.
Good luck and happy crafting!